Louise Hay Affirmations
Are you using these powerful Louise Hay affirmations yet...? If not, then give them a try. You may know Louise L. Hay, the founder of Hay House, if you follow the LoA. She has used affirmations to create her reality and even beat cancer. And regardless of the very hard times in her childhood and youth, she has created a beautiful, amazing life for herself.
Louise Hay is a powerful force that has influenced millions of people. She has helped them repair their lives using the Law of Attraction. Louise Hay's positive affirmations can help you to not only change the way you think but also change the way you live your life and change the way the universe responds to your needs.
Start Your Day Off Right With Louise Hay Affirmations
These affirmations can help you change the way you think! Give them a try every day and see where it leads you. Each morning when you wake up, pick from any of these famous Louise Hay affirmations to start your day:
- I love and approve of myself!
- No person, place, or thing has any power over me. I am free.
- I am happy. I am kind. I am perfect.
- I recognise my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine, and I feel privileged to live in it.
- Today I do a mental house cleaning and make room for new positive thoughts.
- I express infinite love and gratitude at all times.
- Perfect health is my divine right and I claim it now.
- I deserve only good in my life.
- I am flexible and flowing.
When You Need a Pick Me Up
When you are feeling a bit negative and need to chase those thoughts away, consider any of these Louise Hay affirmations:
- It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
- I am open to change.
- I greet the new with open arms.
- I am willing to learn new things every day.
- Each problem has a solution.
- All experiences are new opportunities for me to grow.
- I am safe.
- I release the inclination to make anyone else wrong.
Affirmations for Healthy Relationships
Finding your soulmate or improving your current relationship can be helped by these Louise Hay affirmations:
- I attract healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
- I am safe in all my relationships, and I give and receive lots of love.
- I am creating lots of room in my life for love.
- I lovingly forgive all of my past and look forward to allowing love into my life.
To Help Heal a Broken Heart
When your relationship is done and your heart needs healing, use these affirmations:
- Love guides all my relationships.
- All things are unfolding as they are supposed to.
- When I bring myself to grief I am healing.
- I will feel my grief but not wallow in it.
- I honor the love more than the loss.
- I can find happiness in my situation.
- I have lived and loved.
- I love life and life loves me.
- I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well.
- I have been healed.
Making your work space enjoyable by using these positive affirmations can turn your day around:
- My work space is a pleasure to be in.
- I have mutual respect with my co-workers.
- All is well in my world.
- Today I will have unique experiences that I will never have again.
- My business is prosperous.
- My office is a sacred haven, I treat my work place with love and respect.
Forgiving yourself makes it easier to forgive others. These Louise Hay affirmations can help you remember that forgiveness helps to open you up to better results in your life.
- As I forgive myself, it makes it easier to forgive others.
- I refuse to limit myself. I am always willing to take the next step.
- There is no right or wrong. I move beyond my judgement.
- I give myself permission to let go.
For Wealth and Prosperity
Prosperity is not necessarily monetary wealth, although money is part of prosperity. Giving yourself permission to be prosperous is the first step. Bringing wealth, prosperity, and money into your life can be achieved with these Louise Hay affirmations:
- I deserve to be prosperous.
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
- Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I enjoy every penny that I spend.
- I am providing for myself and my family.
- I always have enough.
- My credit rating is improving every day.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth in the universe.
- I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources.
- I move from poverty thinking to prosperity thinking and my finances reflect this change.
- I am open and receptive to new avenues of income.
These affirmations are only a small portion of the affirmations by Louise Hay, but they are a great place to start.
Other Useful Resources
You Can Heal Your Life - My review of the Louise Hay movie
This is her amazing story, based on her groundbreaking book of the same name. Affirmations play an important role in her teachings.
Law of Attraction Affirmations